|Employer:||Confidential Client of The HR Group|
Greater Raleigh, NC Triangle Area - Wake County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||Industry Competitive Draw plus uncapped commission|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive benefit package including car allowance, smart phone, laptop computer, etc|
Our Confidential Industry Leading Client has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Representative - Windows and Doors in greater Raleigh, NC Triangle Area.
Position works directly with homeowners promoting and selling the Company's product line to satisfy their replacement window & door needs. Individual will work in customers' homes to measure and make suggestions, prepare quotes and explain pricing. In addition individual will facilitate arrangements for installation and troubleshoot any problems that arise along the way. Attention to detail, devotion to customer satisfaction is essential. Individual must be highly competitive and personable who is interested in a sales career and advancement opportunities with a successful industry leading national employer.
- Follow the Company's Successful Replacement Sales Process.
- Develop attainable personalized goals monthly and annually that support the Company's segmented goals set by management.
- Increase sales volume, profit margin and market share for the company's products in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Cover all appointments in a prompt and professional manner.
- Maintain a high closing percentage from showroom appointments.
- Actively seek out referral business from existing and previous customers.
- Work other methods of lead generation (I.E. door hangers, home shows, cold calls, networking, etc.)
- Accurately price jobs to maintain profitability.
- Provide and communicate clearly all necessary information with the order for accurate ordering of product, directions for delivery, special instructions, customer request, method of payment, etc.
- Schedule installation times for our installed jobs.
- Know the Company's product line thoroughly and be a student of the Company's line as well as the competition's lines.
- Present the proper professional image as described by Management.
- Report promptly as required by Management
- Participate in ongoing training as instructed by Management.
- Willingly accept and adjust to all of the future changes with this job.
- Actively seek out new installation crews for our installed jobs.
- Provide after sale service to our customers to maintain satisfaction and generate extra business.
- Occasionally help cover the Showroom during vacations or other personnel shortages.
- Handle special projects as assigned by management.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma, college degree preferred.
- Computer literacy.
- Outgoing and highly motivated personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with marketing of Home Security Systems, Wireless Communication, Direct Customer Marketing, Home Furnishings, Exterior Siding, Kitchen Remodeling or Construction Project Management, etc. is a plus.
- Manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Adapt to change quickly and effectively.
- Handle unusual situations with customers and installers in a professional manner.
- Maintain a positive customer service attitude at all times.
- Adjust to flexible hours of work to meet sales expectations.
- Possess entrepreneurial and achievement oriented attitude.
- Demonstrate good sales particularly with strong up selling and closing abilities.
- Generate leads via prospecting and networking.
Apply online to: